Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mobile post one

Well I am not certain typing a blog via swype is a stellar idea but I packed my laptop and journal for tomorrow's trip to Sheridan and I want to record at least something.

This evening in the nominal interest of doing something relevant for my final in my class I watched an overly graphic documentary about the Balkan wars of the late twentieth century. Moving images of human suffering and ethnic violence certainly isn't exactly wonderful bedtime imagery.

In other news upon doing the research on next semester's start date I think I am going to enroll after all. There will be ten days of overlap between airman leadership school and the beginning of the new semester. First week of class is generally low impact. I do not want to delay the degree and like my debt I want too be done with it. Pressing on pressing on both are going going gone.

It's nearly eleven and typing on this silly phone is ridiculously slow. That's enough for now.

Mood: encouraged
Music: ends credits music from kiki's delivery service
Tea: bagged white

No comments:

Post a Comment